is an essential utility if you work with audio files (MP3, WAV, ...). It combines the functions of a versatile file manager, audio player/previewer and a playlist organizer. Here are a few of the things you can do with the program:
- Point-and-click to play one or a group of audio files.
- Quickly find lost sound files on your hard disk or USB drive.
- Organize audio file collections.
- Preview a file by skipping to different positions.
- Point-and-click to create advanced playlists.
- Find and adjust the total duration of file sets and playlists.
- Make preview playlists to play sound file excerpts.
- Backup sound file sets to USB drives, replacing any changed files.
- Automatically run playlists in sequential or random order.
To check out Sound Management
, take a look at the instruction manual (to the right) or download the Demo (below). The Demo supports all program features except playlists.